The Mary Carincross Scenic Reserve (MCSR) is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. We adhere strictly to the requirements of the data protection legislation in Australia.
The purpose of this statement is to explain to you what personal information we collect and how we may use it.
- When you contact MCSR via our web site for information or advice we may need to know your name, contact details, telephone number and e-mail address so that we can fulfil your request. You have the option to withhold personal information that is not required for the request.
- We may use your personal information to update you about new services provided by MCSR. We will contact you only with your consent. We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for commercial reasons.
- We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us to prevent unauthorised access, in accordance with Australian data protection legislation.
- We do not collect sensitive information about you except when you specifically and knowingly provide it. In order to maintain the accuracy of our database, you can check, update or remove your personal details by contacting MCSR at any time.
- If you have any questions about privacy please contact us at MCSR using our contact form or call us on 07 5499 9907.